REWRITE THIS
Looking back, I totally dodged a lemon. You know the type — shiny on the outside, full of charm, and just mysterious enough to keep you curious. But the minute you try to shift gears into something deeper? Stall.
That was Stalled Out Stewart.
At first, things felt fun and easy — like a smooth Sunday drive. But the second I brought up anything real, the engine sputtered. Then came the glowing dashboard alert: “Not looking for anything serious.” Delivered via text, of course 🙃
That’s not a conversation — that’s roadside assistance bailing before the trip even starts.
Honestly? I’m so glad it ended when it did. Because when a car can’t leave the lot without issues, it’s not your fault — it was never built for the long haul.
Not every cute guy is built to go the distance—and honestly, I think I dodged a lemon. 🍋
⭐️Lesson learned: Sometimes, the connection stalls before it even starts. And when that happens, it’s not about you being a bad driver. It’s about him not being road-ready. 🚫
Have you ever ignored the warning signs because you really liked someone? What was your "check engine light"?
#halainamaedatingjourney #datinglessons #datingjourney #dating #intentionaldating
That was Stalled Out Stewart.
At first, things felt fun and easy — like a smooth Sunday drive. But the second I brought up anything real, the engine sputtered. Then came the glowing dashboard alert: “Not looking for anything serious.” Delivered via text, of course 🙃
That’s not a conversation — that’s roadside assistance bailing before the trip even starts.
Honestly? I’m so glad it ended when it did. Because when a car can’t leave the lot without issues, it’s not your fault — it was never built for the long haul.
Not every cute guy is built to go the distance—and honestly, I think I dodged a lemon. 🍋
⭐️Lesson learned: Sometimes, the connection stalls before it even starts. And when that happens, it’s not about you being a bad driver. It’s about him not being road-ready. 🚫
Have you ever ignored the warning signs because you really liked someone? What was your "check engine light"?
#halainamaedatingjourney #datinglessons #datingjourney #dating #intentionaldating
No comments:
Post a Comment