October 1, 2026

Sometimes a Girl Just Needs a Little Pick-Me-Up

A little pick-me-up on a hard day

Sometimes you're single, feeling a little lonely, AND PMSing... and you just need a little pick-me-up. 😂

Well, this was mine: chocolate almond milk, gluten-free Cheez-Its, peanut butter cups, and a Mountain Dew.

Quite the combination, I know. 😂

But I wanted to share this because sometimes I think we need to give ourselves permission to enjoy the little things, especially on days when we're feeling a little down.

Now, am I encouraging you to eat your feelings? No. Have I occasionally done exactly that? Maybe. 😂

But there's a difference between trying to make our feelings disappear with food and simply allowing ourselves a little treat while we're having a hard day.

Sometimes I need to feel my feelings, say a prayer, talk to someone I love, or just let myself have a good cry. And sometimes I also want a peanut butter cup!

Being single can feel lonely sometimes, and I don't think we have to pretend every day is wonderful or that we're perfectly content all the time.

So here's your little reminder that you can have a hard day and still give yourself something to smile about. ❤️

And apparently, for me, that sometimes looks like Cheez-Its and chocolate milk. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment